Sunday, September 25, 2011

Innistrad Pre-Release



I played Magic all day today at an Innistrad Pre-Release. Got my non-mythic promo (what's up with that?), and cracked my six packs which would dictate how the rest of my day went. First pack had two mythics: Grimgrin, Corpse-Born, and a foil Angelic Overseer! It was downhill from there of course, but I ended up with a pretty good black and white deck featuring the Overseer, a Bloodgift Demon, Mentor of the Meek, a bit of removal, a few pieces of equipment, two Altar's Reaps, and various unremarkable creatures.

I started out 3-0 but then lost my last two to end around 7th place earning three prize packs. I traded the shiny angel for a Birthing Pod which I'll probably try to sell.

A good day. Just feels like tomorrow should be Sunday instead of Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment